Looking to gain some new work experience? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for numerous entry level Electronic Assemblers for our valued client with locations in Janesville & Milton, WI. Apply today to be considered for these great opportunities!
Full Time Shifts:
- 1st shift; 6:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday with Saturday OT
- 2nd shift; 2:00pm-10:00pm, Monday-Friday with Saturday OT
- 3rd shift; 10:00pm-6:00am, Monday-Friday with Saturday OT
Job Duties of the Electronic Assembler:
- Complete assigned tasks as directed by the Line Lead
- Follow work instructions
- Record all documentation including Plex transactions accurately
- Feed machines, data entry, prep and strip parts, assemble components, test parts, pick and package parts, and other duties as assigned
- Work safely and maintain a safe work environment
- Support, promote and perform in a manner consistent with the continuous improvement goals established by the production unit.
- Quick turnaround time - Interview and start almost immediately!
- Various scheduling options to choose from!
- $100 bonus PER WEEK for perfect attendance (Saturday & Sunday only)
- $1500 sign on bonus after 6 months on clients payroll
- Sit down work offered
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Electronic Assembler openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!