Remedy Recruiting is seeking a Full Time Full Charge Bookkeeper for a health care client that provides in-home mental health services for the Southeastern VA area. This is a growth opportunity with growing company that provides necessary mental health care services from Richmond to VA Beach. the position is located in Hampton, Virginia.
Offices are located in Hampton, Richmond and VA Beach, remote work is not available for this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Weekly and monthly billing to insurance companies utilizing electronic billing along with entry into QuickBooks.
- Electronic remittance reconciliation and entry
- Weekly report of billing and collections
- Process Accounts Receivables
- Process Accounts Payables
- Manage the General Ledger
- Prepare adjusting journal entries for entry into the General Ledger
- Payroll processing, including quarterly reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare financial statements
- Analyze and present financial reports in a timely manner
- BA in business or accounting
- QuickBooks experience
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, and Google Workspace
- Willingness to help with medical billing on a limited basis as well.
- 3 years of Accounting and Payroll Experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Location : Hampton, Virginia