Forklift Openings in West Jefferson! Up to $20.50/hour!
This is a fast paced environment that requires attention to detail and safe operation of the forklift.
- 1st Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 4:00PM
- 1st Wednesday - Saturday 6:00AM - 4:00PM
- 1st Saturday - Sunday 6:00AM - 4:00PM
- 2nd Monday - Friday 4:00PM - 12:00AM
- 3rd Sunday - Thursday 10:00PM - 6:00PM
- 3rd Monday - Thursday 7:00PM - 5:00AM
STARTING PAY RATE: $17.40 - $20.50
FORKLIFT DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management.
- Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!
FORKLIFT DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift
- Meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to learn how to operate RF systems in logistics environment
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to follow instruction