We are searching for a full-time Recruiting talent source to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT. You will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for positions throughout the organization and will utilize your networking and persuasive skills to attract and hire top-tier talent to support our leading manufacturing company.
Shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mon-Fri (6 Month Contract Duration)
Requirements for Recruiter:
- 3-5 Years of recruiting experience.
- Partner with ADP who will support the administration such as scheduling (as needed), offer letters and background checks.
- Research and implement creative sourcing strategies for local active and passive candidate recruiting (events, career fairs).
- Utilize the branding tools and coordinate all advertising including local TV, newspaper, social media, etc. for recruiting purposes.
- Partner with on-site temporary staff vendor to identify talent.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the ATS system.
- Conduct regular meetings with the HR team, local provider for temporary labor and TA Manager to determine effectiveness of recruiting strategies and workforce planning.
- Must be comfortable hunting for talent in both traditional and creative ways.
- Proven track record of effective sourcing strategies and partnering with all levels of management and working in a high-volume fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills for building candidate pool tracking and reporting.
- Experience with recruiting software systems for creating job requisitions and tracking candidate status and evaluation information.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in candidate placement
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill-building course
Apply now for our Recruiter position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!