Our unique brands in markets around the world open countless opportunities to follow your dreams and explore new paths. Come be an integral part of our team as a Machine Operator in Salt Lake City, UT. This is a great Temp-to-Hire 3rd shift opportunity!
Shift: 6:30 PM – 7:00 AM Sunday, Monday, Tuesday every other Saturday OR; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, every other Saturday
Requirements for Machine Operator:
- Responsible for producing top quality products by safely, effectively, and efficiently operating and completing basic maintenance and troubleshooting on various types of production equipment and machinery including, but not limited to, liquid fillers, blow molding machines, case erectors, palletizers and injection molding machines.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions.
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products.
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill-building courses
Apply now for our Machine Operator position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!