Start a new career as a Freight Handler in Groveport, OH. Starting pay at $18/hr.
Freight Handlers manage the movement and storage of incoming and outgoing freight. Duties include loading and unloading materials, ensuring the safety of goods being moved, and maintaining freight records. Freight handlers are also required to keep track of the storage locations of freight within a facility.
- Monday- Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm
- Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
Starting Pay: $18/hr
Freight Handler Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, and moving freight between delivery and storage areas as instructed.
- Coordinating the movement of products with other workers via radio communication.
- Scanning or documenting products, as well as marking items with identifying information.
- Moving products with the help of a forklift. Stacking products at specified locations using boards or pallets.
- Maintaining records of the number of units handled per day, as well as their location and condition.
- Immediate access to health care options
- Free online classes to help further your career
- Weekly Pay!
- Direct deposit or pay card - You pick!!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Freight Handler Requirements:
- Prior forklift experience.
- Ability to adhere to safety regulations and promote a safe work environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.