Remedy is Seeking Warehouse Maintenance Tech in West Jefferson, OH!
Looking for a career change?! This account is looking for hard working and skilled employees to bring onboard!
Starting Pay: 23.00/HR
1st Shift: 6:00AM - 2:30PM - Monday to Friday
Maintenance Tech Insensitive:
- Weekly Pay
- FREE online classes to help you further your career
- Direct deposit or Pay card
- Access to Health Care Plans
- Referral Insensitive
- Opportunity for full time employment after 90 days
- Opportunity for overtime
Maintenance Tech Responsibilities:
- Understanding hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Above average math skills required. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and read a tape measure.
- Maintain records, take inventory, and prepare reports as required.
- Must be able to perform Q.A. inspections, measure parts and look up parts drawings
- Skilled in general machine and mechanical repair while diagnosing problems, solution focused.
- Must be able to weld and cut steel.
- Proven ability to work with medium/heavy lifting while standing, bending, walking,
- banding and working on equipment
- Ability to perform setups and adjustments on machines and forklifts.
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!
Maintenance Tech Qualifications:
- Must wear steel toed boots
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift to 50lbs
- Ability to follow standard procedures and all safety policies
- Reliable and punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be available to work overtime.