***MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED TO START THIS POSITION***
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for ground maintenance to work on Wallops Island. The Grounds Laborer Maintenance maintains grounds of industrial, commercial, or public property such as buildings, camp and picnic grounds, parks, playgrounds, greenhouses, and athletic fields, and repairs structures and equipment.
- Cutting Grass using walking-type
- Trimming hedges and edging around walks, flowerbeds
- Pruning shrubs and tress to shape and improve growth
- Planting grass, tress, flowers
- Watering lawn and shrubs during dry periods
- Repairing and painting fences, gates, benches, tables
Skills and Abilities:
- Three (3) months of experience in grounds maintenance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the appropriate credentials/background check as required by the contract.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to learn the proper use and operator maintenance of routine grounds maintenance equipment and hand tools.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am to 3:30pm, some Saturdays
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!