SEAMSTRESS (Industrial Sewing Machine Operator) Needed!
Virginia Beach / Dam Neck Area
$14/hour (negotiable depending on experience)
Full Time Temp-to-Hire
Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5PM
- Arm-Hand Steadiness
- Draw patterns with precision.
- Cut and sew for products.
- Operates a walking foot sewing machine to seam sections of material together for exceptional and sturdy products.
- Must be able to read, follow and improve Bill of Material documents.
- Understand multiple step and multi-person production sewing operations.
- Manage material inventory and be able to direct needed material quantities to maintain a steady sewing workflow at each workstation and sewing operation.
- Ability to communicate immediate production errors with management.
- Communicate material pattern problems during sewing assembly and recommend adjustments to patterns with the Engineering Department.
Experience in sewing / or tailor required
OK with working with heavy duty materials.
Must know how to operate a sewing machine.
Must have resume!