Customer Service Representative – Tier II
Full time / First and Second Shift
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Representatives for a Tier II Customer Service position at call center in North Fort Myers. NO outbound calls, NO sales, just customer service and a lot of it. All applicants must have basic computer skills, excellent phone etiquette, love customer service, and be able to pass a background and drug screening. Apply today. This position starts as an onsite / in-office position but work from home positions are sometimes available.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations, including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Effectively communicate with customers via phone, email and video conference in order to provide excellent service.
- Research and resolve customer issues and problems. Perform account maintenance, data entry as needed.
- Maintains an awareness of calls waiting. Meet phone center and member service requirements.
- Able to prioritize tasks, deal effectively with competing and changing priorities, and meet deadlines. Accurate, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Able to resolve routine problems and situations.
- Basic computer skills (ability to learn industry specific software/systems quickly)
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as early as 7:00 AM as late as 11:00 PM and one weekend day.
- Bilingual a plus but not necessary
**This position is at a location that requires a 7yr background check and drug screening prior to start.