Direct Hire with excellent Benefits available!
Bachelor's Degree preferred, but GED or HS Diploma required.
* Direct manufacturing and maintenance employees throughout shift to ensure safety, quality, and performance goals are met.
* Ensure that production, safety, and quality issues are brought to plant management in a timely manner.
* Determine where efficiency improvements can be made and assist plant management in implementing upgrades.
* Perform quality inspections and safety walks.
* Perform accident and near miss investigations as needed.
* Administer disciplinary actions as needed.