Company Pays 100% of Health Insurance! $16.57 to Start! Incredible Opportunity in Newark, OH ! Get Hired on Full-time in 30 day!
Unionized Newark Plant Looking for Hard Workers that want Full-time Position.
This is one to retire from! Extraordinary Benefits, Hours and Pay!
Hours: 1st Shift 7am - 3pm & 2nd Shift 3pm - 11pm Paid Breaks and Lunches
Must be available to work 2nd Shift when needed.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Immediate Access to Benefits
- Free On-line Penn Foster Classes
- Referral Bonus
- Once hired client offers outstanding benefits
Military Personnel and Veterans Are Encouraged to Apply!
- Manufacture, assemble, stack and package products to meet customer orders
- Assemble materials and package finished products for transport to customers.
- Prior manufacturing, assembly, material movement or machine operator experience preferred.
- Ability to learn how to operate a forklift and other company vehicles.
- Must be able to read, write, and use measuring devices.
Plant Environment – This position operates in a manufacturing setting and can be subject to extreme cold and hot temperatures; and dusty or dirty conditions.
Physical Demands - The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
PPE: Steel toes/composite shoes/boots, gloves, Safety glasses
Dress Code policy, please follow the below guidelines:
- No hoodies
- No loose, baggy, are excessively ripped clothing
- No jewelry
- No shorts
- No open toe/heel shoes
- Long hair/beards must be tucked in to clothing or pulled up above shoulder level
- Jackets or shirts must be buttoned or zipped above the midline