Production Workers 1st and 3rd Shifts- Cheektowaga, NY
1st Shift: 6:00 AM-4:30 PM – Monday through Thursday
3rd Shift: 6:30PM – 4:30AM Monday to Thursday
First and third shifts available! Growth opportunities available!
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss out! We have immediate openings with a growing Cheektowaga, NY Manufacturer for Production Workers!
Apply today and discover why Remedy Associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Production Worker We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Production Worker Requirements:
- Prior production assembly experience is a plus!
- Must be dependable and have a willingness to work in a highly disciplined environment
- Good visual perceptive and ability to see and determine different colors of wiring for power coil assembly area
- Ability to physically meet job requirements such as standing for 10 hour shifts, bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting to 40 lbs.
- Good hand, wrist and arm dexterity
- Must be able to speak, read and write English proficiently enough to communicate with co-workers, complete basic production orders, and respond to management inquires
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Mandatory Safety Shoe policy in effect at all company facilities: employees must wear steel toed shoes
- Manufacturing assembly: 1 year
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a production environment
- Must be mechanically inclined with prior manufacturing experience
- Good attendance required!
- Strong organizational skills, self-starting, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and grow with the company
Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Verifying accuracy of part identification and production processes
- Resolving problems or discrepancies with help from direct supervisor
- Inspecting materials for visual imperfections
- Working in an assembly environment, producing, bagging and labeling product as required
Why Work for Remedy?
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier! Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!