Remedy Intelligent Staffing Orlando is currently hiring Machine Operators for 2nd shift.
Pay Rate: $15.00
Operate and troubleshoot production lines at a standard level or above. Manually record daily production and any possible downtime. Assist coworkers at material handling and palletizing of finished good products. Clean Production. Performs other duties as assigned. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce a high volume finished good product on a consistent level.
- Monitor label placement, pressure measurements, and fill heights/weights
- Prepare production and weight.
- Conduct any necessary rework of finished good product out of specification
- Maintain a standard level practice of GMP and housekeeping at all times
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to read and comprehend safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, reports, and memos
- Ability to complete simple reports and correspondence
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measurement.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure
- Committed to safe work practices
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Member of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply