Remedy is NOW HIRING for Line Maintenance Mechanics located in Daytona Beach, FL!
Working under indirect supervision, this position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor. Individual will have primary responsibility for operation, repair, troubleshooting and maintenance of facility utility and complex process equipment and for teaching less experienced technicians. Supervise work of outside contractors when needed. This position requires very general supervision from the Maintenance Supervisor. In addition to the responsibilities of a Craftsperson – Manufacturing Maintenance, the Craftsperson Lead will have the following responsibilities.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Assists the Supervisor in leading a group of peers/subordinates largely in coordination of work which may include materials loading, production functions, maintenance functions and training/mentoring.
- This may be done at different organizational levels.
- Performs normal base job functions in area of expertise when requested.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Must be able to work Night shift; 5:30pm-6:00am, Monday-Thursday and train on a day shift M-F at first.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Required to apply intermediate working knowledge of technical field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of principles, theories and concepts, and proposes a course of action. Performs Intermediate shop floor competencies.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems
- Works under general supervision. May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning & checking the work of other peers.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
- Industrial Maintenance
- Manufacturing Maintenance
- Automotive Maintenance
- Leadership and coaching
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 02-04 years related experience OR PBS requirements completed and pass assessment at appropriate level.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed, On-call hours as needed.
Email resume to: Adam.Angyal@remedystaff.com
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!