Local company looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join their team!
- Responsible for benefit accruals and payments
- Prepares reports for taxes, state unemployment and employment divisions
- Process employee changes and enters payroll changes into the system
- Maintain payroll records for conformance with company standards and policy
- Ensures the accuracy of timesheets for payroll
- Responsible for timely and accurate distribution of all payroll checks
- Assist with new hire onboarding, open enrollment, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of previous payroll experience, union payroll preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- May require occasional inter-island travel
Pay: $55,000 - $65,000 annually, depending on experience