Direct hire opportunity for individuals able to work in Columbus, OH. No relocation consideration
We are hiring for a growing company in West Columbus. This Front End Web Developer position starts a salary at $100,000 and will go up to $125,000 for candidates that can also walk through to the back end development phase!
You would be responsible for the development of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing.
You should have good interpersonal communication skills and can perform with minimal guidance.
You should embrace the customer-centric nature of our business and systems as well as to achieve the client Mission for sustainability.
This position must ensure our client meets high customer expectations while working for continuous improvement.
- Participate in requirements meetings and fully understand/document the needs of the client
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
- Implement all aspects of an application design/development – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Utilize industry standards to ensure highly performant, maintainable code that can be easily tested.
- Diagnose system defects and trace problematic system behavior to the origin source code. ·
- Use documented best practices to ensure systems are developed in a consistent manner with high scalability.
- Embraces the client's culture, supports the client's Credo, and demonstrates commitment to the client's mission and passion for the environment.
- Achieves targeted goals and business results through creativity, initiative, and personal accountability, while realizing true work-life balance.
- Comfortable working on multiple high priority tasks and interacting with business unit leads to resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please ensure that you are willing and able to work in West Columbus, OH and then apply with your resume!
We strongly encourage our Military and Veteran Heroes to apply!