The Recruiter / Staffing Consultant will be identifying staff for temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire jobs for our clients in the Corridor.
The ideal candidate should have experience in telemarketing, B2B selling, retail sales, customer service, and other direct customer contact positions.
Shift/Hours: 1st shift. Mon-Fri. 8AM - 5PM.
Pay: Depending on Experience.
• Work with assigned clients to provide staff for their needs working under “speed to fill” expectations.
• Handle all aspects of recruiting, including interviewing, onboarding, completion of hiring paperwork and placement.
• The ideal candidate must be comfortable answering and making telephone calls.
• Knowledge of and experience with sending and responding to email and/or text messages.
• Work with managers, associates, and colleagues to meet client requirements and provide any reporting information as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
• Must be comfortable working with social media platforms and willing to post information about Remedy
• The position also requires solid computer skills and ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
• Previous experience in a similar human resource-related role is a plus.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills including the ability to empathize, coach and deliver bad news (discipline, ending assignments, etc.) as needed
• Strong phone skills and understanding and use of email and texting tools
• Experience in a fast-paced work environment
• Good attention to detail
• Understanding of the importance to communicate issues with manager(s) and the importance of documentation
For consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
Salary based on experience
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply
#RemedyStaffingJobs #CedarRapidsJobs #Recruiter #StaffingConsultant