Remedy Professional Placement is seeking a full time Client Accounting Associate Analyst in the Norfolk, VA area for a permanent role.
Centralized in our Norfolk, Virginia office, the Client Accounting Associate Analysts work with the integrated client team to support the investment management, strategic advice and service required by a Family Office client. The team works with clients across multiple geographies.
We are currently seeking a professional, energetic and detail oriented individual to fill the Private Client Accounting Analyst position within the Norfolk office location with primary responsibility for bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, filling bills, client mailings, etc. This position is part of the Private Client business and will report to the Director of Client Accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with Director of Client Accounting and other members of the Client Accounting team.
- Retrieve K-1s from various investment websites and post to appropriate CPA portals.
- Assist in organizing client tax information.
- Scan and save client tax data.
- Prepare and review multi-year tax summaries.
- Scan and save invoices and mail payments.
- Enter client invoices into QuickBooks
- Reconcile checking accounts in QuickBooks.
- Make bank deposits at local banks.
- Organize client charitable contribution receipts and create spreadsheets.
- Pick-up client mail from PO Boxes.
- Research and complete special projects as they arise – be able to think creatively and strategically.
- Other ad-hoc items as necessary.
- Serve as administrative support for office as needed.
Technical Job Requirements
- 1-3 years of accounting/bookkeeping or financial industry related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting, Finance or related course of study.
- Quick Books Enterprise
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in navigating detailed system-generated source reports, downloading and manipulating data, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Multi-tasking / Prioritizing Tasks
- Basic Tax knowledge is helpful
Our Client offers a competitive compensation package, including full benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness program participation incentive
- Financial wellness program
- Gym membership discounts, Fitness event fee reimbursement
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Colleague Assistance Program
- Telemedicine Program (for those enrolled in Medical)
- Adoption Benefits, Daycare late pick-up fee reimbursement
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Paid Parental leave, Group Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance
- 401(k) (50% employer match up to IRS limit, 4-year vesting