Shift/Hours: 1st shift. Mon-Fri. 8AM - 5PM.
Pay: $14/hour Depending on Experience
• Provide high quality customer service.
• Present solutions to the customers inquiries and collaborate with co-workers to develop the solutions.
• Perform background check research with attention to detail.
• Show the customer you care on each and every inquiry!
• As the voice of our company and as a customer service specialist, it’s important for you to personalize and express your care and concern for the customer using your skills to effectively resolve their service request or problem.
• Perform fingerprinting and drug screening in-office and on-site at our customers' office location.
• This role would require on-call hours for drug testing services when necessary.
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fundamental computer knowledge, extensive knowledge is preferred (Microsoft, CRM, Social Media, etc.).
• Ability to work in a team environment to develop integrity, trust and respect of coworkers at all levels.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and company information.
#RemedyJobs #CedarRapidsJobs #ClericalJobs