Remedy Staffing is seeking a Warehouse Line Lead in West Jefferson, OH!
Come work with foods and snacks from one of the nation's most recognizable brands! Take pride in seeing your work on display in stores around the country! And make up to $18.50/hr!
Are you looking for a fresh start with a company who can help you turn a new job into a rewarding career? Then you've come to the right place! Remedy Staffing is looking for motivated, reliable individuals for Warehouse Leads with a company in West Jefferson, Ohio. Candidates in the Warehouse Lead position have the opportunity to become permanent, full-time employees! Positions are available now so apply today!
Warehouse Lead Shifts & Pay:
1st Shift at $18.00/hr: 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
2nd Shift at $18.50/hr: 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Job Description: The Warehouse Lead position is responsible for making sure assembly and packaging lines run smoothly, keeping an eye on efficiency and quality. The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Packaging products
- Building displays for food and snacks
- Properly delegating jobs to production workers
- Ensuring quality of how food is being packaged and displayed
- Keeping an accurate count of all product being worked and reporting any inaccuracies promptly
- Working with floor management to ensure accurate reconciliation
- Working with computers to check and ensure inventory count
Here at Remedy, We Offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Mobile App
- Immediate Health Benefits
- Great Referral Programs
- And Much More!
Military and Veteran Personnel are Encouraged to Apply!
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include for a Warehouse Lead:
- Prior leadership experience
- Prior warehouse/assembly experience
- Multitasking skills
- Experience in delegating necessary jobs
- Ability to perform some production tasks as needed
- And, of course, a winning attitude!