General Labor. No Experience Needed.
Entry-Level Opportunity in a Fast-Growing Industry
We’re looking for someone who wants to learn on the job, while receiving great pay from a company that treats its people right! Come work in a leading manufacturing or distribution facility as a general laborer. You’ll work with a great team and receive FREE online skills training to help you get ahead!
Apply today and find out why our associates named Remedy a “best in class” employer.
“Remedy Staffing is a good company and helps anyone who's looking for a job opportunity.” Remedy Associate, Dantae
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a Remedy Associate We Offer You:
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
• Work with various chemicals
• Examine and inspect produced product to ensure that it meets company standards
• Know production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
• Lift 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally, unassisted.
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Stoop/Crouch/Squat and lift 25-35 pound targets from bent position frequently.
• Required to reach with hands and arms frequently.
• Run vibrating hand tool frequently.
• Push/Pull 10-25 lbs. molds frequently.
• High School Diploma Or GED
• Ability to use a pallet jack.
• Knowledge of manufacturing.
• Good hand/eye coordination and ability to work quickly.
• Must have excellent detail for quality.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Must be able to read and write in order to complete scheduling sheets.
• Must be self-motivated and have good decision-making skills.
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
#Remedystaffing #Waterloojobs #Generallabor