Commercial HVAC Service Technicians needed in Dublin OH!
The HVAC Service Technician performs maintenance and service repairs on refrigeration and heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems. Experience on chillers, air dryers, building automation controls, and industrial service are all a plus.
Pay: $27 - $28/HR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess basic leadership skills to use in training and mentoring other technicians
- Install new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines.
- Make adjustments to thermostatic controls and blowers.
- Lubricate and/or service compressors, motors, and other moving parts of HVAC equipment as needed.
- Perform each day’s tasks according to the work order system as dispatched by the Customer Service Representatives.
- Universal E.P.A. and OSHA 10 certifications.
- Working knowledge of temperature/pressure chart.
- Ability to troubleshoot analog and digital signals.
- Ability to use and set up combustion analyzer
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on all types of HVAC system
Minimum physical requirements:
- Be able to place a 24’ ladder on the side of a building safely.
- Be able to carry 10 lbs. on back while climbing up a ladder.
- Be able to kneel and sit down on the floor for 30 minutes.
- Be able to bend down and reach your ankles.
- Be comfortable working from heights.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Field
-Good Driving Record and can pass background check/drug screen
- Must have a complete understanding of the refrigerant cycle and have a basic electrical knowledge. Must be able to work from plans customary to the trades area, including the ability to understand electrical schematics as they pertain to HVAC systems. Technician must have superior skills in the operation of most basic power and hand tools common to the HVAC trade.
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting — Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Repairing — Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Equipment Maintenance — Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operation Monitoring — Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Operation and Control — Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
Desired Computer/Software Knowledge:
- Microsoft Word (Advanced)
- Microsoft Excel (Beginner – Intermediate)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Beginner – Intermediate)
- Microsoft Outlook
- CRM software (North Boundary)