Pay rate: $15/ph
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Local company located in the Southwood area is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their team!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Provides administrative support and assistance on special projects as requested or needed
- Works in a cooperative manner with managers, supervisors, coworkers, customers and the public
- Answers, screens and routes all incoming calls, promptly and courteously
- Greets and announces visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Receives and promptly distributes incoming messages, priority packages, and other deliveries.
- Distributes incoming and outgoing mail
- Scans, copies and sends any document/mail to the required person.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies. Works closely with Lakeland office and have orders approved and placed from Lakeland office.
- Coordinates with Lakeland office in Ordering, distributing business cards, gifts etc.
- Maintains office services, including placing service calls on office equipment, phone service providers, cleaning services, water supply, landscaper, contractors, etc.
- Assists in the planning and scheduling of meetings, set up and initiate Zoom/TEAMS meetings and sets up Conference Calls, calendar invites and webinars
- Coordinates with Lakeland office for consultant’s/staff’s travel arrangements, hotel reservations, event planning.
- Update and maintain client/employee contact information
- Setup and organize files and other records
- Perform miscellaneous errands locally to the UPS, FedEx, post office, print shop, etc.
- Maintains and updates all information into CRM system on a timely basis.
- Reviews and maintains expense reports of consultants and sends for payment processing to Lakeland.
- Help coordinate Tallahassee events and schedules.
- Assists, supports, and tracks RFQ responses
- Performs any additional tasks assigned
This list gives a general idea of the work responsibilities and may not cover all items of the work. Employer reserves the right to add/modify and other task/s as deemed appropriate.
- 3+ years of office administration experience.
- Associate degree or higher preferred.
- Able to work independently.
- Must have excellent written & skills.
- Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)