The primary purpose of this position is to direct the activities of the associates in the picking and outbound dock (loaders, auditors, box sorters) operations. This position will serve as the primary customer contact for this area as well as the primary contact for the area LM/CLM
Shift/Hours: 2nd shift. 2PM - 10PM.
• Ensure that all tasks related to this work area are completed daily. This will require in depth training in all functional areas to include picking, outbound loading, auditing, and box sorting and repack.
• Address inventory control issues and any customer service issues
• Ensure that applicable reports for this area are completed timely.
• Complete research for outbound LL01/NIL/999 reports.
• Address customer concerns in a professional and timely manner.
• Use customer/local e-mail applications and comply with customer/location procedures on its use.
• Assist LM/CLM to promote an efficient workflow and to ensure that critical deadlines are met.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must display a positive, team player attitude.
• Has an excellent attendance record.
• Must be a self-starter able to prioritize and successfully complete tasks.
• Is able to communicate well, both verbal and written.
All Military and Veterans Welcome!
#Remedystaffing #Waterloojobs #Supervisor