Great opportunity to get into a local leading company in the Penn Yan area!
All 3 shifts available!!
Temp to Hire position with great opportunity to grow with in the company.
Local thriving Penn Yan company looking for sanitation associates.
Experience with cleaning and sanitizing equipment helpful.
1st shift: 7am-3pm
2nd shift, 3pm-11pm
3rd shift: 11pm-7am
Paid lunches & breaks
Great benefits at time of hire
Pay rate: $15-$15.50/ho **Could vary DOE
Sanitation is responsible for all activities involved in maintaining the cleanliness and food safe environment of the facility, surrounding area and equipment.
• Prepare for state, federal and customer inspections.
• Disassemble and reassemble equipment to remove all remnants of product in machines and surrounding area.
• Clean and sanitize walls, shelves, racks conveyor belts, floors and all other equipment and machinery in production rooms.
• Properly handle products, use equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices in accordance with food safety guidelines.
• Communicate potential issues, concerns, or risks with supervisor to achieve resolution.
• Consistently works with chemicals on a daily basis, must wear proper PPE while handling Chemicals.
Perform related duties as required. Related duties as required are duties that may not be specifically listed in the position description, but are within the general occupational series and responsibility level typically associated with the employee’s classification of work
*Ability to stand for 8+ hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
*Rotating schedule (7 days on/2 days off) - must be able to work weekends
*Steel toed boots (must leave at facility in locker, when not working, to keep sanitary)
*NO smoking on facility grounds, parking lot, etc.