Machine Operators –2nd and 3rd Shifts – Tonawanda, NY
2nd: 3:00pm – 11:30pm Monday - Friday
3rd: 11:00pm – 7:30am Monday - Friday
Pay up to $17 after training!! Growth potential available! Clean work environment!
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss out! We have immediate openings for Machine Operators with an international, rapidly growing Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer!
Apply today and discover why Remedy Associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Previous manufacturing experience required
- Machine Operation experience preferred but not required
- Good math and mechanical skills
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operating filling & packaging line
- Performing and documenting start-ups, operations, and in-process QA checks
- Recording operating parameters, material usage, test results, scrap, and production output
- Verifying and reconciling material lots and consumption
- Basic tear-down and re-assembly of equipment between batches
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
Why Work for Remedy?
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier! Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!