Forklift Operators- 1st and 2nd Shifts – Depew, NY
1st shift 5:30am-2:00pm Monday-Friday with overtime as needed on Saturday (4:00am-10:00am) and before shift at 4:00am
2nd shift 2:30pm- 11:00pm Monday- Friday with overtime as needed on Saturday (9:00am-3:00pm) and after shift until 1:00am.
Great Benefits Including:
- Up to 4 weeks paid time off with 10 paid holidays throughout the year! (time off increases with longevity)
- Gift of 2% into a 401k, will match up to 6%
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life and disability insurance
- Profit sharing
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss out! We have immediate openings for Forklift Operators with a growing and established Depew, NY Company!
Apply today and discover why Remedy Associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Forklift Operator Qualifications:
- Experience with Order Picker, Cherry Picker, or Boom Lift highly desired
- Drexel experience a plus!
- Certification required for use of all material handling equipment including automatics, forklifts, cherry pickers, and narrow aisle lifts (Active or expired within the last year)
- One year experience in production environment required.
- Mainframe computer skills required.
- Experience with RF equipment and computerized warehouse management system a plus!
- Must not be afraid of heights
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Delivering to and returning product from production lines based on daily production schedules utilizing various pieces of automatic equipment as needed, including forklifts, cherry pickers and narrow-aisle lifts.
- Performing replenishment & tasking functions to keep all operations and pick locations well-supplied.
- Performing line setups and changeovers as needed.
- Shrink wrapping and staging products to prepare for shipping.
- Performing cycle counting and scrap functions to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Assisting in training of new associates
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
Why Work for Remedy?
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier! Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!