APPLY TODAY! START WORKING IMMEDIATLEY!
Forklift Driver is responsible for transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
Forklift driver duties consist of but are not limited to:
- Move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise
- Order Filler and Checker duties.
- Receiving/Put-Away: Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
Hours: 7 AM to 5:00PM (Monday - Friday with possibly weekends)
- Weekly Pay!
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our 1st Shift forklift driver position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Always Encouraged to Apply!
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application and call one of our offices below to schedule an interview:
North - 2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 - 210.366.3400
South - 1950 SW Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 - 210.973.6878