A Limo company located in Geneva is seeking candidates to assist in detailing limousines.
This position will require extreme attention to DETAIL.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform such cleaning duties as sweeping, mopping of floors, and vacuuming of seats and upholstery using appropriate cleaning equipment.
• Clean and disinfect restrooms, including the toilet, sink, walls, floor, towel dispensers and mirrors.
• Dust and wash windows, mirrors, interior glass, window casing and tracks, blinds, ledges and overhead compartments.
• Clean and shampoo upholstery.
• Wash walls, hand rails, overhead compartment doors to remove such items as splash marks, finger prints and grease marks.
• Clean and polish sinks, mirrors and any other chrome areas.
• Empty trash from vehicles.
Prior detailing experience is a PLUS, but not required.
Hours: Tuesday-Friday: 8am to 3:30pm, Sat: 6:30am-11:30am
Work 5 days per week - must be able to work every weekend.
Some computer skills required!
Must have a valid driver license and dependable transportation