An amazing local company in Webster looking for Warehouse Order Picker associates to put together medical supplies. This is an entry level position and they will train.
Must Be able to LIFT 50lbs!
Summary: Selects products from the warehouse shelves according to procedure. Sorts and checks individual orders and delivers to shipping area. Responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the work area.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
1. Set up cart with supplies: Scale, Boxes, Cups, Clip Board and Pen.
2. Takes first order on top of bin, finds location
3. Determines if order is pounds or pieces or packaging order
4. Determine if parts should go into boxes or cups
6. Once passed QC, boxes are ready to close, tape and ship
7. Manually counts existing inventory and will perform cycle counts on stock materials Hours: