Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift, Assembler Operator for our valued client in Ixonia. Apply today to be considered for this great Temporary to Hire career opportunity!
Shift: Weekend, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 6am-6pm
- Work 36/ Paid 40 hrs
- 3 day work week!
Job Duties of the Assembler Operator:
- Execute all requirements of the assembly department.
- Track progress in ERP Software.
- Read engineering documents such as prints, routings, and process instructions to correctly assemble and test products.
- Handing measurement tools and documenting values.
- Read and execute production schedule.
- Use hand and power tools.
- Hydraulic/bench presses and assemble product.
- Report scrap.
- KanBan programs.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- 6S Standards.