Summary: Conduct custodial, maintenance, repair, and remodeling operations for the facility so that all systems function properly and safely.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain physical plant and offices to be sure all systems function properly and safely.
- Conduct janitorial functions; trash removal, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, washing, and polishing.
- Maintain grounds and outside of buildings, including but not limited to, landscaping and repairs.
- Repair, remodel and rebuild physical plant and offices as needed.
- Responsible for following maintenance schedules for custodial, maintenance, repair, and remodeling projects.
- Responsible for conducting custodial, maintenance, repair, and remodeling projects.
- Responsible for conducting maintenance on various shop machinery.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Responsible for following all safety regulations at all work areas and job sites.
- Responsible for maintaining proper attendance.
- Responsible for professional levels of quality and quantity of work.
- Responsible for working independently with minimal supervision.
- Empty all trash dumpsters.
- Return pallets to warehouse.
- Break down cardboard boxes.
- Blow down building entrances.
- Replace all paper products and clean restrooms.
- Clean all break rooms and hallways.
- Clean all floors as needed.
- Dump office trash all buildings.
- Vacuum offices as needed.
- Clean all glass doors.
- Clean down wash pit and dispose of non-hazardous waste.
- Visual check oil level of air compressors.
- Police parking area's for trash.
- Dump scrap metal barrels.
- Trim and maintain berm PTO yard.
- Pick up and weed bone yard.
- Trim grass and hedges on Lake George.
- Replace lights and ballast as needed.
- Change plumbing parts as needed.
- Painting: Doors, posts, gates.
- Check gates and fences.
- Assist other departments as necessary.
- Powered industrial trucks
- Various hand tools
- Various power tools
- Parts cleaners
- Measuring devices
Email: Alex.Kish@remedystaff.com or give us a call on 386-615-8859 ext. 0
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Maintenance Tech job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!