Remedy is now hiring for a Production Planner!
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
- Generate and maintain accurate production schedules for production areas.
- Report on shop floor activities and performance to schedule
- Coordinate emergency orders through the production areas
- Maintain shop order accuracy. Work with the component shop to close shop orders in a timely manner and to insure the accuracy of the data on the order.
- Work with production and planning teams to resolve scheduling and performance issues.
- With consideration to internal capacity, load, and capabilities, outsource components to approved suppliers.
- Effectively communicate changes in schedules.
- Comply with, and assist in the enforcement of all company safety policies.
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma/GED (College Degree preferred)
- Minimum 1-3 years of production planning experience with ERP/MRP systems and strong understanding of shop floor control activities
- Willing to aggressively pursue APICS CPIM Certification
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Computer Literate- proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication skills- written & verbal.
- Ability to work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Team player a must.
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!