We are currently accepting resumes for an experienced Document Control Associate. In an attempt to recruit the highest quality people to join our team and demonstrate the value we place in our employees, we offer extremely competitive compensation, bonus, and great benefits packages, which are among the best in the industry. This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity in Sandy, Utah.
Shift: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Mon-Fri
Pay: $17.00- $19.00/HR
- Work within the existing ProjectWise and Vault document management system and aid in implementing improvements as required;
- Proficient in MS Office software applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook;
- Set up, implement and operate “right sized” Document Management systems for Engineering projects in Project Wise, Vault, and SharePoint environments, with flexibility to learn and adapt other database driven systems;
- Administer engineering group collaboration tools such as Share Point and Mindoka Perform project document archival activities for all project related documents;
- Prepare reports, memorandums, tracking logs and other documents as assigned by the Engineering Project Delivery Manager and Engineering Project Managers Examine documents, such as drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of issuance data.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly!
- Free online skill-building courses
Apply now for our Document Control Specialist position!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to apply!