Sanitation Worker for a Lorton Warehouse
1st Shift: 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Wage: $18/hour paid weekly
Ready for a job that pays well at a good company that values hard-working people? Get to know Remedy! We have immediate openings for General Laborers in your area. No experience needed. Fair pay, good benefits and free online training to give you the skills you need to get ahead.
Don’t miss out. Apply now and learn why light industrial workers are three-times happier working for Remedy than the competition.
“Remedy is very good at giving people work when needed. The pay rate is good and the employers are friendly and nice.” Remedy Associate, Sarah
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience needed. On-the-job training provided
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Able to sit, stand, bend, and reach
- Cleaning restrooms, break room, locker room, and office areas per sanitation schedule. 15%
- Cleaning the exterior areas of the building, including windows, walkways, and emptying trash containers and receptacles per sanitation schedule. 15%
- Sweeping and scrubbing the warehouse floors and office areas per sanitation schedule. 15
- Wiping down racks, guard rails, and walls in the warehouse and office areas per sanitation schedule. 15%
- Additional duties as assigned, overtime as needed. 15%
- Maintains a safe, clean, and tour ready facility . 15%
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.