Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring a Shipping & Receiving Team Lead in the Norfolk, VA area.
- Have a high standard for quality.
- Physical demands: Must be able to lift 55 lbs (frequently up to 100 lbs).
- Work environment: in- and outdoor (extreme weather conditions).
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and equipment.
- Work other than normal scheduled hours, which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays. According to the needs of the business.
- Adhere to all warehouse work and safety rules.
- Perform various tasks in assistance or support of the warehouse including but not limited to General labor.
- Must have a valid/current drivers license.
- Ensuring all OSHA safety standards are followed and executed.
- Ensure all dock operations are performed in a safe matter.
- Ensure all dock operations on their dock are performed according to the instructions.
- Must possess the skills to provide quality customer service including the ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional, courteous manner in diversified situations.
- Be on time and ready to work at the start of the shift and ensure his shift (crew) is started promptly.
- Perform the same task as a forklift driver.
Schedule: 6pm to 6am
Pay: $16 per hour
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!