Remedy Staffing is now hiring for Flexo Operator in Tyler, TX to work in a manufacturing plant!
Hours: 2nd shift 4:00pm- 1:00am Monday-Friday
- Minimum of 3 years of printing various flexographic substrates is required
- Review job/order specifications to determine all specifications (quantity, material type, printing required, special requirements, etc) needed to make ready and run the job at hand. This is done via the job ticket.* Check for appropriate color, size, style, copy approvals and alert Quality Assurance if approvals are not in place.
- Apply proper usage of ink, coatings, and other chemicals required to successfully apply ink to paperboard.
- Detect and correct in-process quality issues; mark loads with questionable quality issues in accordance with work instructions.
- Report raw material usage, including all waste, and production time via the ASI reporting system
- Complete inspection/checks/review of WIP and finished work. Communicate issues to lead operator and/or management.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!