Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Quality Assurance Technician for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 2nd shift (overlap shift between 2nd and 3rd shifts). Approximately 6:00pm-2:00am, Monday-Friday
Pay: $17-$23/hour depending on experience
Job Duties of the Quality Assurance Technician:
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products
- Inspect materials, parts and products at different stages of production
- Record observations and may make recommendations for improving processes
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement inspections and reviewing supplier inspection records. Rejects and returns unacceptable materials
- Document inspection results by completing check sheets, forms or inputting data into production software (Plex) and or the quality database
- Inspect in-process production according to established process routings, inspection and control plans. Appraises specifications by conducting visual, measured and functional inspections
- Communicate inspection results as required.
- Identify and quarantine all suspect or defective products. When appropriate, prepares re-work jobs of suspect material or product in production software.
- Assist in the return and resolution of suspect product reported by our customers.
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings! Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!