Route Sales/Delivery Driver
Start Your Career as a CDL Driver Delivering to your Community!
There is no better time than NOW to join the fast-growing industry! So don’t miss this opportunity to get hired directly with the company. We have an immediate opening for a CDL Route/Sales Delivery Driver with one of our top customers in the area. Work for a leading, reputable company that respects and values its employees. Earn competitive pay and good benefits.
Submit your application today! Discover, for yourself, why Remedy associates are 3-times happier working for us than our competition.
“The staff are very professional and have gone above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend Remedy to anyone!” Remedy Associate, Casandra
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Route/Sales Delivery Driver the company offers:
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan.
- Great hours
- Plus Much More.
- Must have a CDL Class A license
- Route Delivery
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend
- Basic math
- Able to work in coolers and stocking at stores
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Must be able to operate a hand held computer.
- Follow safety guidelines
- Unload Pallets of beer, wine, liquor and non-alcoholic beverages, place stock on shelves and rotate items for freshness.
- Organize product to maintain proper loading and unloading
- Collect Money/payments from customers upon deliveries.
- Make changes and record transactions using a hand-held computer with printer.
- Assist with setting up promotional displays when needed.
Interviewing with Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.