Case Handler Associate - 1st Shift
Start Your Career in Shipping & Receiving!
There is no better time than NOW to join the fast-growing logistics industry! So don’t miss this opportunity to get your foot in the door. We have an immediate opening for a Case Handler Associate with one of our top customers in the area. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! Work for a leading, reputable company that respects and values its employees. Earn competitive pay and good benefits and the chance to advance your career with free skill training.
Submit your application today! Discover, for yourself, why Remedy associates are 3-times happier working for us than our competition.
“Remedy has been very good in providing me with awesome assignments.” Remedy Associate, Michael
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Case Handler Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 6+ months in distribution, manufacturing, warehouse, restaurant or retail
- Loading/Unloading experience, a plus
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Able to work in a trailer or container
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow safety guidelines
- Palletize and wrap product for shipping (using bander, shrink wrapping equipment)
- Organize product to maintain proper loading instructions
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- May work in an individual or in a team environment
- Maintain accurate shipping data
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.