All MACHINE OPERATORS, please stand up for an opportunity of a lifetime paying up to $19/hour at a manufacturing facility in London, OH!
You will be working at a leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe that provides a comprehensive suite of water management products and superior drainage solutions for construction use.
STARTING PAY: $17 - $19/hour
12 HOUR ROTATING SHIFTS:
- 1st - 7:00AM - 7:00PM
- 3rd - 7:00PM - 7:00AM
MANUFACTURING MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with line tooling changes, start-ups, shutdowns and downstream equipment set-up.
- Maintain proper knowledge of all pipe products and package requirements.
- Properly label all finished goods.
- Ensure quality by conducting final visual inspections and labeling all finished goods
- Track quantity of units produced from the production line to ensure efficiency
- Utilize standard operating procedures to package pipe to be delivered to customers
- Maintain a safe working environment that includes the consistent use of Personal Protection Equipment to ensure your safety
- Ability to learn and stay current on pipe specifications and packaging requirements.
- Practice continuous improvement which not only includes the line but also facility housekeeping
MORE PERKS FROM DAY 1:
- Full-time opportunities
- Free online career classes
- Health care options
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or Pay Card
- Mobile app to see jobs, pay stubs, call-offs
- Refer-A-Friend incentives
APPLY TODAY! Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
MANUFACTURING MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in fluctuating temperatures.
- Position requires full range of body motion including twisting, bending, reaching, and squatting.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Energetic and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new skills