REMEDY STAFFING is hiring for QC TECHNICIAN in
Morrisville, PA (19067)
- Mon- Sun
- 7 am-7 pm
- 7 pm- 7 am
- Inspect incoming material to determine compliance with purchasing specifications. Initiate rejection proceedings for non-conforming material. Understand the types of metals and materials that are used and manufactured in the plant.
- Collect and prepare samples using proper tools and lab equipment and work with production to maintain 100% compliance with customer specifications.
- Perform lab testing on all jobs requiring analysis or other property tests that may be required.
- Conduct quality control audits on manufacturing operations. Stop production or initiate corrective action as required. Inform the Quality Control Manager.
- Perform AQL sampling as needed.
- Perform final inspection. Record properties and analyses of applicable documents. Prepare material certifications as required. Stop shipment or recall any material, not in full compliance with specifications.
- Provide interpretation specifications as required by production personnel to insure processing acceptable material.
- Assist QC Management with investigations for customer complaints or rejections.
- Responsible for cleaning the lab area and keeping supplies ordered.
- Assist the Quality Manager as required to keep all operations in compliance with applicable quality systems (Military, Federal, AS 9100 or ISO 9000 systems).
- Responsible for requisitioning, safe storage, and dispensing of consumable supplies used by the lab department.
- Perform calibration for all precision measuring instruments used in plant processing and maintain records in accordance with the quality management system.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree
- Preferably at least two years of QC Technician experience in the metal industry, steel mill, or heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand and follow operating and other quality procedure manuals
- Experience in using different chemical analytical equipment such as an WD-XRF spectrometer and LECO instruments
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with team members
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Permanent Opportunity
- Growth Opportunity