A manufacturing company located in Niagara Falls is in search of Assemblers, openings on 1st and 2nd Shift!
- Ability to read and write in order to interpret production documents and accurately record required information such as part number, lot number, special instructions and process sequences.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using a learned method or a calculator.
- Eye-hand coordination and good manual dexterity in order to accurately process the small products manufactured
- Organizational skills in order to organize work station in a n efficient manner.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in order to take work direction accurately manufacture products.
- Using the appropriate company document or with the assistance of the supervisor or lead operator, determine specific assembly requirements of product being manufactured.
- Acquires necessary raw materials for appropriate production areas.
- Assembles products per the traveler.
- Completes necessary paperwork, recording completion of certain tasks to accompany parts supplied to next department.
- Adheres to company safety requirements.
- Keeps work area clean with regular housekeeping
- May perform molding tasks as directed by supervisor
Shift: Multiple Shifts available!
1st Shift- 7AM-3PM
2nd Shift- 3PM-11PM
Pay: $15-$16+ per hour plus shift differentials for 2nd and 3rd Shift
**Apply now for immediate consideration!