Remedy is hiring a full time permanent Warehouse Leader for our client located in Norfolk, Virginia. The Warehouse leader will take responsibility of all the inventory for production operations. The ideal candidate will be a motivated and responsible professional who is trustworthy and has previous warehouse management experience.
The Warehouse Leader will be responsible for the complete process from the supply of productions items to storage and the distribution.
- Is responsible for well-organized storage locations and a clean working environment.
- Monitor and track inbound shipments using multiple technical systems and effectively communicate with customers and the Service Delivery team regarding expected delivery times and delays.
- Confirm receipt of vendor and dealer sourced parts, audit invoices, and follow up on purchase order discrepancies.
- Is responsible for the inventory management.
- Is responsible for company vehicle and represents the company in a good light on the road.
- Paid time off, holidays, and a belief in work-life balance.
- 3 years experience in a Warehouse and a Logistic environment
- Result orientated, quality focused, self-starting, team player, and problem solver
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel Outlook) and ERP software
Members of the Military and veterans are encouraged to apply!
Location: Norfolk, Virginia