NOW HIRING a Direct Hire for a Plant Manager with a local Manufacturing Company!
Pay Scale: $55,000 a year starting
Join a Company that Treats You Right!
Are you ready for a job that offers great weekly pay and benefits, from a company with the highest commitment to safety? We’re looking for a maintenance technician with 12 months experience, attention to detail and great mechanical skills. If that’s you, we have the perfect position at a top manufacturing facility in your area.
Join a company with the highest commitment to safety, where employees are 3X happier working for us than our competitors. Apply with Remedy today!
“Remedy has very good opportunities. The staff here are very helpful.” Remedy Associate, Bradley
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Plant Manager this company offers:
- The position could possibly last 12 to 18 months and it offers a stay-on bonus that could be valued up to 1 to 1/2 month of salary
- Benefits included is health coverage where the employer pays 70% and the employee pays 30%.
- 14 days of Vacation
- Previous Plant Manager or Project Management experience
- Must be Mechanically Inclined
- Flexible with work shift(will be on call)
- Must be detailed oriented and well organized
- Experienced with General Liability Insurance
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Responsible for the direct supervision of 4 remaining employees
- Needs to be able to operate heavy equipment
- Needs to be hydraulic trained
- Make sure invoice's are paid
- Be on top of contractors and incoming truckers
- Other Duties as assigned
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.