Inventory Control Clerk in Lexington, KY
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 1st shift
Temp to Hire
Inventory management, Shipping/Receiving of products, Cycle counts
Computer skills required such as typing, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Receive incoming shipments of products
- Count and verify quantities and products received match packing slip – note any discrepancies on the packing slip and forward to Assistant Warehouse Manager for follow-up with Accounting and/or Purchasing to resolve discrepancies.
- Mark cartons with product part number, expiration date (if applicable) and quantity. Put product away in designated stocking location.
- Assist with other Warehouse activities as necessary
- Cycle count
- Cycle count pre-determined number of parts each day to validate perpetual inventory records
- Report results to Materials Manager or designee
- Assist with reconciliation of inventory discrepancies
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Pre-Pack Product
- Pre-pack products in pre-determined quantities
- Restock inventory bins
- Break down empty corrugated cartons and move to designated area for recycling