Team Lead - Petition Circulator
Full time / Monday – Friday / 8AM – 5PM or 9AM – 6 PM
We are looking for an experience Team Leader or Customer Service Manager interested in three-month temporary Petition Circulation project. Team Leads must be comfortable traveling to multiple location throughout the Lee County area, training team members, communicating necessary schedule and location information to the team, and working with the public at both indoor and outdoor locations. Petition Circulators work in public areas collecting questionnaires and signed petitions related to state and local ballet initiatives (projects and locations may vary). Team Leads must have excellent soft skills, customer service or sales experience, professional presentation, the ability to work both indoors and outdoors, the ability to stand for extended periods of time, and the ability to read and write in English.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Traveling to multiple locations in the Lee County Area to provide support for team members at various locations
- Assist new team members with the State registration process when needed
- Conduct team member training, provide equipment, and monitor progress
- Communicate schedule and location information effectively with team members via phone email and text messaging
- Communicate attendance, performance, or equipment issues to project manager
- Check in team members at each location and confirm weekly time.
- Collect equipment and/or petitions at the end of each shift for pick up
- Meet with project management for any additional training and project updates
- Attend a 3-day paid training class in Orlando, FL
- Ability to register as with the State as a Petition Circulator
- 1 year of Customer Service, Sales or Team Lead experience
- Ability to travel to multiple locations within the Lee County area
- Ability to work with diverse groups and in a variety of environments
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to attend 3 days of paid training in Orlando, FL
**This position is at a location that requires a 7-year background check.