Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for numerous 2nd & 3rd Shift CNC Operators for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
- 2nd shift; 2:25pm-10:30pm, Monday-Friday and every other Saturday
- 3rd shift; 10:25pm-6:30am, Monday-Friday and every other Saturday
Pay: Based on experience
Job Duties of the CNC Machine Operator:
- Operate and adjust CNC machining equipment to perform standard and repetitive sequences of drilling, reaming, tapping, milling, turning, boring and other machine operations over a wide range of surfaces, diameters and depths where programs are proved and setup by others.
- Inspect product using various gages such as micrometer, bore gage, and thread gage.
- Follow work instructions and safety procedures to produce quality product that meet specifications in a safe manner.
- Perform preventive maintenance and minor repairs on equipment such as coolant levels, way oil and cleanliness.
- Unload machines and package parts as needed.
- Responsible for putting equipment in the proper status in the work center.
- Responsible for all inventory at assigned machines including clearing away from machine and computer system after the run.
- Assist in prepping the machines for change over.
- Responsible for making basic offset adjustments to current tooling and dimensional stability.
- Support, promote, and perform in a manner consistent with continuous improvement goals which includes the policies, procedures, and requirements of the Quality Management and IS0 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
- Quick turnaround time – interview/tour, and start almost immediately!
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Operator openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!