Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 2nd & 3rd Shift Certified Operators for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
- 2nd shift; 2:25pm-10:30pm, Monday-Friday and every other Saturday
- 3rd shift; 10:25pm-6:30am, Monday-Friday and every other Saturday
Job Duties of the Certified Operator:
- Responsible for following work instructions to ensure that parts are produced/processed for required specifications
- Visually inspect, verify weights and measurements, and record accurate data.
- Responsible for adhering to all Safety Procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment.
- Load and unload parts at presses, furnaces, and deburring units.
- Packages parts per specifications (as applicable).
- Successfully complete training requirements as specified within the levels program.
- Support, promote, and perform in a manner consistent with continuous improvement goals which includes the policies, procedures, and requirements of the Quality Management and IS0 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
- Quick turnaround time – interview, tour, and start almost immediately!
- Ability to cross train/expand your skillset
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Operator openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!